Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Frames | Nature's Bounty

Dear Foodies,
life giving rain
Farmer's Market find - Cherimoya aka Custard Apple/Sitaphal
juicy, tart, freshly picked strawberries
a windy day on the beach
piercing through the winds
all bundled up!
Crocheting is addictive and from past experience I know this interest of mine will fade soon. I'm racing against time to get atleast a few projects done before I lose my fancy. So share with me any craft projects that you are currently working on ? I hope I'm not alone :) 

Have a great weekend!

3 thoughts:

Hari Chandana P said...

Awesome shots Priya !!

Indian Cuisine

sathya said...

Wonderful clicks!

Priya said...

Thank you Chandana & Sathya. I have so many photos sitting on my hard drive and I hope to share them here.

Blogging tips