Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thank You!

Dear Foodies,

My blog won the Best Indi Foodblog Award at Indibloggies !!

And I owe it to all of you who voted :) I was thrilled to even find my blog put up for nominations among so many fantastic blogs and..., to win the title...its just fabulous! This year is ending on a very sweet note, and I have you to thank for this one :)

I started this space with the thought of sharing my kitchen experimentations. The ones where I was following the instructions my mom gave over the phone and hoping that the dish would atleast be palatable :D I did not know who my audience was. All my friends were starting up blogs, I was too shy to write a personal blog and so food was a perfect foil to get me started :) It has come a long way since then, and love it :)

I've met many wonderful people through their blogs, made friends not just in fellow bloggers but a few readers too. And it may not be too far fetched to say that it may have had a teeeeny weeeny bit in bringing me my life partner :D I am thankful to you guys for all of this and much more! Its been great so far, and I hope to share many more recipes and stories with you in the future :)

Happy Holidays!

P.S: My family and I, thank you for all the lovely wishes sent our way through your comments in the previous post.

42 thoughts:

Manju said...

congratulations, girl!! very well deserved! Happy Holidays to you too!!

Unknown said...

Hi Priya,
Congratulations on well deserved win. Happy holidays to you too.

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats Priya, happy holidays yaar!

Mona said...

Congratulations Priya!

chakhlere said...

Congratulations Priya. Thats a great achievement.

rads said...

AWESOME and Congratulations. well deserved :)

Sonia said...

Congratulations!!! Seems like you are on seventh cloud these day...no? such a wonderful and happy things have been happening to you! :D

You are deserved for everything! Happy Holiday gal! :)

Indian Food Rocks said...

Santa came early this year ;-) but that's only cos you are awesome! :-D

Pavani said...

Hearty Congratulations on everything Priya.. You deserve it.. Enjoy the holiday season.

Sunshinemom said...

Congrats! You deserve it and getting the title after being nominated amongst such worthy blogs is a fabulous achievement!

Soma said...

Congrats Priya!! Very Very well deserved.

Happy Happy Holidays to you.. know you are busy :-)

Indrani said...

Congrats, Priya..very well deserved award...enjoy and happy holidays to u and ur family

Unknown said...

Congrats,ur blog sure deserves it! Happy Hols to you too!

Srivalli said...

Congrats Priya..:)

Swapna said...

Congratulations Priya!!! Happy holidays to you too!!!

Nirmala said...

Congrats Priya! all sweet news to end this year! Wish you a much sweeter life in the new year! Have a great time!

Priya Narasimhan said...

congrats priya.

Tina said...

Congraaaats dear....Happy holidays.....

Shobana said...

Many many congratulations.

Anonymous said...

hi priya,
u definitely deserve all the kudos!
hearty congratulations!
very very happy holidays to u!

Anonymous said...

hi priya,
u definitely deserve all the kudos!
hearty congratulations!
very very happy holidays to u!

Anonymous said...

congratulations girl!!

shaliniv said...

congratssss lady.. long way to go.....

Rekha said...

COngratulations Priya...

జ్యోతి said...

Congratulations priya.. keep going.. Happy holidays..

Ashwini said...

Congratulations Priya! Happy Holidays!!!

Bong Mom said...

Congrats Dear Priya and I mean a DOUBLE Congrats. I am so happy for you :D So when are you guys tying the knot ?
All my best wishes with you two

Simi Tresa Antony said...

Congrats priya,

A small gift... SEE http://cooking.divewebb.com/latest-awards/best-indi-foodblog-award-at-indibloggies-won-by-our-blogger-priya/msg22/#msg22

Please join my forum for food bloggers...
http://cooking.divewebb.com/

U can also submit ur site URL with our Chefs directory
http://www.divewebb.com/chefsdirectory/

Regards
Tresa
Owner Of http://www.4yourtastebuds.com/
email:4yourtastebuds@gmail.com

Linda said...

Dear Priya,

I've been away awhile, and did not know you were up for this award. Congratulations!!

Yasmeen said...

Congrats Priya!It must be a great honor :D

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Hearty congratulations dear!!!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas:)

Pari Vasisht said...

Heartiest Congrats Priya on this BIG achievement.

Aruna Manikandan said...

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR!!!!!!!!!

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Congrats dear!!!

Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Prosperous New Year:)

Uj said...

Comgratulations.... happy new year

shankari said...

I am here after a very long time. Congratulations on your engagement and the win too.

Anita said...

Well done, Priya!
Enjoy the reward!

Pelicano said...

A big congrats to you, Priya!

Vaishali said...

Dear Priya, congratulations. What a great start to the new year for you. And many belated wishes for more wonderful things to come this year!

Kalai said...

Congratulations on all the wonderful happenings in your life, Priya!

Vani said...

Great news there! (yeah, I'm way behind, I know!) Congratulations, Priya!!

Anonymous said...

hi long time since u posted something too busy is it!!!
waiting to see ur posting

Blogging tips