Monday, November 01, 2010

Jihva - Wedding Feasts Round-up

Dear foodies,

Finally, the much delayed and promised round-up is here. I thank all you of who made time to cook a recipe dear to your heart and write about your memories and stories. I feel guilty for not having done justice to them by presenting the round up earlier. It was great to read all the blog posts and also the comments and good wishes left here on my blog while I went MIA. I hope the wonderful delicacies below, and the lovely stories around them will appease you :)So without further ado, I present you the round-up. There is a link at the bottom of the images stating the name of the dish and the link to the recipe. Bon Appetit!




11 thoughts:

Pavani said...

Hey Priya.. Welcome back.. Hope married life is treating you well. Awesome Jihva round up.. Take care.

Anu Menon said...

Ohhh my! It's really u:) welcome back... Looking forward to some lovely pics

Unknown said...

Welcome back...gud round up

Nitha said...

wonderful round up..

chaitrali pathak said...

welcome back.........nice round up.....but I cant see mine here

Joanne said...

I can't decide which dish looks the best. Terrific and I absolutely LOVE the way you presented it in the slide show.
How did you do that?

Soma said...

So wonderful to see you back:-) you did it! I love the slides Priya.. very nicely done.

Priya said...


Pavani, it feels so good to have a post up :) Thank you soo much for dropping in. I've been cooking more than I ever have :)

Anu, hehhe, I had to double chk too :D Will surely try to keep pace from now on.

Sharmilee, Nitha, thank you :)

Chaitrali, oops, sorry, I will check my inbox again and email you about it.

Joanne, I really wished I could have a taste of them all. I used a website called photosnack dot com to create the slideshow.

Soma, thank you Soma, I really had to push myself hard to get something out, hopefully it will keep going from now on :)

Unknown said...

Hi Priya,

Nice round up..Just followed you...:)Happy Diwali to you!!:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Vani said...

Happy (belated) Diwali, Priya! How have you been? Busy, for sure! :) Loved your round-up.

Priya said...


Sameena, thank you. Hope you had a wonderful Diwali.

Vani, its great to see you here again :) I am doing good, have been cooking a lot, but could not get myself to blog. I hope you enjoyed celebrating Diwali in India this time.

Blogging tips